I haven't exercised in a whole damn week.
It's not my fault, I swear. It's all because of the blasted flu bug. Doesn't help that I went to Cafe Cartel for dinner yesterday and had a Hawaiian pork chop all to myself AND crepes for dessert. Oops, sh...
Mira and I were laughing so much about stupid stuff in general and pondering on
How time tells. She mused all of a sudden, "I want a credit card." and I decided, "I want a boyfriend."
... ... ...
"I want a boyfriend WITH a credit card!" Well said.
Then we went back to the hostel and spent about 2 whole hours making stuff for teachers' day. And I didn't go today. On purpose. Didn't miss much I expect.
Anyway, I just got back from lunch at the Fullerton to celebrate my grandma's 70th birthday. I love her so much!
Kevin, my mom's
"friend" made a special request (because he's overseas) and sent her a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers including (but not only) a dozen red roses. That thing was HUGE. It must have costed at LEAST $300 and I'm not joking. It said something like "Happy Birthday, from
yuan fang de ke ren".
He's so cool.
Tioman tomorrow! I'm bringing Twister babe.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend
8:29 PM